Monday, April 20, 2009

Yummy Crockpot Recipe

On the days I work(m,w,th) I try to have dinner organized before I even go to work so that the evenings aren't a nightmare and I can just enjoy time with my family. That's why the crockpot is my good friend! Lately we've been spending a lot of time together. One of the recipes I've made a couple of times now in the last month is a semi-homemade version of chicken 'n dumplings. Puts a smile on my hubby's face! The recipe is as follows:

3-4 chicken breasts
2 cans cream of chicken soup
1/2 bag frozen peas & carrots
1 can chicken broth
2 cloves chopped garlic (opt)
1 can biscuits chopped in fourths
Salt & pepper to taste

Toss everything except the biscuits into the crockpot to cook for about 6 hours. An hour before serving drop chopped biscuits in crockpot over top, cover and cook for hour before serving. So easy. So yummy!

0 comments: