Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Blog Envy


So many amazing blogs on the web!

Especially ones written by other mothers who are crafty, domestic and whitty.

I have serious blog envy!

Here are some of the sources of my green eyes:




She has this great & easy tutuorial for an absolutely adorable fabric necklace. I plan on making many with my fabric remnants.



Maya Made:

Check out this simple summer pavilion She made her kids. I want one for my boys!




Joyful Abode

She has delicious recipes complete with mouth watering photography.

Like these
baked egg rolls.





Pretty Partridge


The cutest toddler tank made perfect with the addition of a ruffle.




The Art of Indecision

She recently posted pics of my dream caravan. Absolutely stunning!



Make sure you check out all the pics on Her blog post. I'm drooling right now!


So GO off and discover some of these amazing blogs who provide so much inspiration, knowledge and invoke complete envy!

0 comments: