Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Birthday Bliss

My 29th birthday has came and gone and boy was it a fun weekend! My day started out with t-ball on Saturday morning. Caleb is ridiculously adorable in his uniform:

See what I mean:)


Afterwards I hit the Bellevue street sale for a minute before I was off to the spa. Joe arranged for me to have a wonderful day at the Avalon spa in Hyde Park.

A swedish massage, manicure and pedicure later I felt like a new girl! See here that I decided to go dark with the nails. The Starbucks coffee cup was also a sweet little birthday gift.


The night ended with my and my girlfriends celebrating at Jefferson Hall listening to the Swimsuit Models. We had a great time!

Sunday morning I woke up to a cookies & cream birthday cake complete with candles and song from my boys. So adorable!


Couldn't have celebrated 29 any better thanks to my wonderful family and friends!

0 comments: