Wednesday, March 11, 2009

First Post Ever!

So here I am in the cyber world in all it's glory, blogging! Or as my husband would call me: Bloggy Bloggerson. We always have to come up with funny names for everything:) At this point I have a facebook and a myspace(which I never use anymore) so this seemed like a natural progression. I really wasn't sure that I would have time to commit to blogging but the more I thought about it the more it appealed to me for several reasons. First, I love the idea that it will serve as a diary or scrapbook of sorts. Second it would be a great way to stay in touch with the family and friends positioned around the globe. Lastly it's an outlet for me to share my passion for deals, steals and bargaining, as well as tend my creative-crafty side. Sounds like a win-win!

0 comments: